Sunday 13 December 2009

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry


45 Creative Examples of My Little Pony Customization

Posted: 13 Dec 2009 11:00 PM PST

My Little Pony – Yes, they are toys for little girls, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be a source of awesome creative inspiration. This collection of talented artists show how imagination and skill can transform the popular kids toy into amazing customized designer toys. Modifications include popular Superheroes, Star Wars characters and popular celebrity figures, so this one’s not just for the girls! By the end of the post I can assure that every guy out there will be a new die-hard My Little Pony fan!

Mari Kasurinen

Mari Kasurinen is a talented artist from Finland, her collection of My Little Pony modifications include some awesome recreations of popular figures and celebrities.

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Jodi K. Moisan

Jodi Moisan keeps here custom ponies true to the original My Little Pony model by avoiding sculpted add-ons. Instead she creates amazing customizations with paint and hand-crafted costumes.

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Fugsly

Nicole (AKA Fugsly) is a crafts lover from Scotland. Amongst other amazing hand-crafted products her Pony modifications feature zombies, ninjas and more!

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Jupiternwndrlnd

Holly (AKA Jupiternwndrlnd) has a passion for custom toys and have an extensive collection of samples.

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Amy Bell

AnimeAmy has a huge collection of customized Pony models, each being highly modified with carefully sculpted add-ons.

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Requiem Art

Requiem Art is a toy customizer specializing in Pullips, Blythes, and My Little Ponies. Check out RequiemArt.com for tutorials and a galleries of all custom toys.

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Samantha Claridge

Sammytvr is an amazing artist from Maidenhead, England. Alongside crafts, her interests also include dress and costume design.

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Trillions

Clara (AKA Trillions) has a unique toy customization style, often featuring ornate designs and large, bright sculptured wings.

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Custom My Little Pony

Similar Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment