Sunday 9 August 2009

This is my favourite sneaker series

I like playing bagsketball, so I will wear basketball sneaker while playing basketball. Also I like NBA and the NBA Stars. Michael Jordan is the best NBA star before, so I love it and his shoes he wear - Nike Air Jordan shoe. It is a brand of shoes produced by Nike originally designed for and endorsed by professional NBA basketball player Michael Jordan. Air Jordan sneakers have been the top selling signature basketball shoe that Nike has ever produced. In addition to the signature Air Jordans, Jordan Brand has a major presence in the basketball and lifestyle market.

Collectors classify the Air Jordan line by release year and model: Originals (OG), Retros, Retro-pluses (Retro +), Player Exclusive (PE) and Samples. Air Jordan are sold mostly online.

Yes, this is my favourite sneaker and I like it very much. I wish you like it, too. Here can find more about this sneaker:www.winnersneaker.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment