Friday 15 October 2010

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry


Where I Got the Idea to Create a Blog (and more!)

Posted: 14 Oct 2010 11:15 PM PDT

In this week’s Question Time video post I talk about how I decided to create my blog; how I decided on my business name, and the name of my second blog Line25; and I share some thoughts on job boards and how to find projects as a designer.

This week’s questions

  • Where did you get the idea to make a blog?
  • How do you go about naming your business? like line25 where did you get the idea for the name?
  • What do you think of the various 'find a freelancer' sites. Have you any experience with them and would you recommend them for building up skills and experience.

Links mentioned in this week’s video

Bittbox

Smashing Magazine

Line25

Clients from Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment