Friday 29 October 2010

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry

Spoon Graphics | Latest Blog Entry


Hourly Rate or Fixed Price Project Quotes? (and more!)

Posted: 28 Oct 2010 11:15 PM PDT

In this week's Question Time video post I talk about how I charge clients for design work, what video games I enjoy playing, how I manage my tweets and due to popular request Jake the dog makes another appearance to say hello to his fans.

This week’s questions

  • Do you charge your clients on a “by the hour” basis, do you have one fixed price?
  • I saw on Twitter that you were watching gameplay footage of Call of Duty: Black Ops and just wondered, are you a video game fan? And if so, what's your console of choice?
  • How many mentions and/or DM's on Twitter do you get on average each day and how do you manage to keep track?
  • What is your dog’s name and make? And make sure you put him in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment